Addresses

  • Bruce Milne
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      Would any of you good folks have the address of the St.James #256 Masonic
      lodge in Peterhead? Perhaps the name of the Grand Master? How 'bout the
      Order of the Eastern Star #142?

      I have some old stuff of my Mom and Dad that I'd like to send along to them.
    • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Bruce Milne wrote:

        > Would any of you good folks have the address of the St.James #256 Masonic
        > lodge in Peterhead? Perhaps the name of the Grand Master? How 'bout the
        > Order of the Eastern Star #142?

        Was this the only Lodge in Peterhead? My husband's grandfather was a
        Mason in Peterhead. What is the address of this lodge-or its location?
        We have been trying to find a way to contact them. Betty.