Cumming's

  • Janice OKeeffe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hi Fiona,

      I haven't come across any Jane. It didn't tend to be a family
      name. Also dates aren't right, mine are 1820's and then 1860's.
      Other names that I have come across that were connected with the
      Cumming's were Baigrie, Farquhar, Brown and Mitchell, if these names
      help.

      Does anyone else have any information on any of these names? Helen
      Cumming married John Farquhar, children Helen 1886, John 1883, James
      1892, Lizzie Ann 1893, Mary Bella 1895, Maggie 1896, Frances Alice
      1897. Elizabeth Cumming married Joseph Baigrie, children Georgina
      1890 and Edith 1893.

      Janice.

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Fiona" <family.history@n...>