How to leave this list

  • don.esslemont@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
      A list member wrote:

      > Just a short note that I will be going off line as of Nov 12/2003 &
      > won't be back up till Jan 2004 so please keep me on your records &
      > hope to hear from you in the new year

      If you wish to leave the list temporarily you can log in at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Peterhead/ and click on "Edit my membership".

      Then, under "Message delivery", select "No email".

      When you want to receive emails again, select "Individual emails" or
      "Daily digests" whichever you prefer.

      To leave the list permanently you can click on "Leave group" instead
      of "Edit my membership". Or, as shown at the end of every message
      from the list:

      To unsubscribe send a message to:

      Note the address is "Peterhead-unsubscribe" not just "Peterhead".

      Regards,

      Don

      Don Esslemont 06 353 7016
      Director, Decision Research Ltd 021 448 769
      don.esslemont@... www.decision.co.nz
      ********