Email requests

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
      Hi Folks,

      I know I've been quiet on the list, sorry but I haven't had a chance to answer all your emails to me for census and certificate look ups. Please be a little more patient with me as I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks to sunny Western Oz and Bali.

      When I come back I have updates to the web pages with 1856 marriages, 1874 deaths and fix the strays broken link.

      Welcome to all the new members who have joined in the last few months, we are now over 200 and it's great seeing a helpful and sharing group.

      Happy Hunting,
      Wade.

    • Margaret Hector
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2003
        Hi, Wade
        What are your plans for West Oz?
        Cheers
        Margaret
        I know I've been quiet on the list, sorry but I haven't had a chance to answer all your emails to me for census and certificate look ups. Please be a little more patient with me as I'm going on holiday for a couple of weeks to sunny Western Oz and Bali.

        When I come back I have updates to the web pages with 1856 marriages, 1874 deaths and fix the strays broken link.

        Welcome to all the new members who have joined in the last few months, we are now over 200 and it's great seeing a helpful and sharing group.

        Happy Hunting,
        Wade.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor