Part 1851 Census Peterhead

  • lienevans
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      HI list:
      Sorry about this - I did find a Birnie family in Marischal Street
      and of course, now I have lost/mislaid/deleted the file.

      Would the person who so kindly sent in the URL for the partial 1851
      census
      please send it in again????

      My local LDS FHC does not have the films and as it isn't my lines
      (just doing it for somebody else) I don't feel like paying for it.
      Thanks a lot - I think the Americans call this 'a senior moment' - some
      excuse!
      Rotten memory and getting worse.

      Keep Smiling! :)
      Randi (Harrow)
      mailto:lienevans@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2004
        District 5, Page 14, No.63, 23 Marischal Street
        John Birnie, head, mar, 42, flesher, Cruden
        Elspet Birnie, wife, mar, 44, Monquhitter
        John Birnie, son, u, 17, flesher, Peterhead
        Charles Birnie, son, u, 15, blacksmith, Peterhead
        Mary Birnie, daur, u, 13, scholar, Peterhead
        Martha Birnie, daur, u, 11, scholar, Peterhead
        Elspet Birnie, daur, u, 9, scholar, Peterhead
        James Birnie, son, u, 7, scholar, Peterhead
        Alexander Birnie, son, u, 3, Peterhead

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
          Part 1851 Census Peterhead

          District 5, Page 14, No.63, 23 Marischal Street

          Thank you, Wade, that's very helpful.

          Randi (Harrow)