Re: [Peterhead] Hi I am new to this groop

  • ngratton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      I too am looking for farquhars, i have 2 lines going, william an archetect (apparently) married ann bunett 1832

      the other line I have going is Elizabeth Cowie married a robert Farquhar 1837 and one of their daughters (Elizabeth)married John Wilson 1858 who just to complicate matters married the daughter (in new Zealand) of william Farquhar, b C1836 2nd son of william Farquhar and Anne Burnett. It would appear that most of william and anns children found their way to new zealand, and from what i can gather one, thomas, appears to have gone to the states after the death of his wife.

      do you have any connection to this tangled web

      noelene gratton