Boyds

  • Alex Ritchie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      For Margaret :

      William Boyd, born 1810, son of William Boyd & Dorothy Smith
      Married Jane Lawrence July 2nd.1839
      A son, Charles Lawrence Boyd, was born April 27th.1840 (Ref. Peterhead Episcopal Records)
      (Residence at that time : Rose Street)
      Died October 26th.1841 in Calcutta (He was master of the brig "Mary Gray" and held 12/64 share in her).
      (Residence at that time : St.Peters Street)

      I don't have any record of any other children (although I've never searched for that)

      Best Regards............................Alex Ritchie