Hi I am new to this groop

  • Chippy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      My name is Anita Ledingham . I have much info on the Ledinghams of
      Peterhead but could always use more . I am also looking for info on
      the names Allen , Morrison , Morris , farquhar , Milne , Melvin and
      others .
      I have the burial records for a small section of the old kirk as
      well as Records of every single Ledingham birth and marriage in
      Aberdeenshire back to the 1600's . Would be happy to help where I
      can . Just send me an email at...zangmo18@...