Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 966

  • wgm2409@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      Many thanks for your replies and suggestions re the burial records. I have
      around 30 to investigate for Peterhead alone none of my families are sea
      farers, they tend to be farmers. If I may I will list the names and approximate
      dates of births and deaths as far as I know them for the dozen or so in which I
      am most interested.

      Anderson, Margaret (married name Mundie) died bef 1868
      McDonald, Ann (married name Stewart) died 5th August 1903
      Morrison, Alexander died before 1841
      Morrison, Alexander b Peterhead 1811 d Peterhead d 4th June 1877
      Morrison, Ann ( married name McDonald) b Peterhead 1805
      Mundie, Elizabeth R (married name Ritchie) died 21st May 1868
      Mundie, John died before 1878
      Ord, Ann (married name Morrison) b Walkerhill 1776 d P'hd 2/5/1860
      Ord, John died after 1775
      Philip, Helen (married name Ord) died after 1776)
      Ritchie, David b New Deer 10/10/1784 d Auchtygatt d 8/1/1864
      Ritchie, Mary (married name Morrison) b1825 d 23/10/1906
      Stewart, Charles born 1826 died 23/01/1885
      Stewart, Jessie born Cuminestown 1852
      Stewart, Lilias (married name Morrison) born 1861 died 14/5 1886

      If anyone has any information on these people I would be grateful

      Thanks and Regards

      Bill Morrison