Re: [Peterhead] Charges to Research Burial Records

  • Anne Geddes
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
      A big HI to all who wrote about the £10 charge

      Remember that the Website at www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk lets you conduct a search for 20p and download certificates for £1

      It has the Scottish death registers from 1855-1952 online

      I suppose it depends how many certificates you need

      Orraverybest

      Anne Geddes

      Ian and Lyn Tilbury <i.l.tilbury@...> wrote:
      I live in Dundien NZ , and i have just payed 10 pounds to the register , and over and above this it cost me 25 dollars Bank fee to change the money. and thats a lot for just 10 pounds
      Lyn Tilbury