Saunders family

  • aliceuuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hello Group,
      I wondered if anyone in the group could help. I was looking at the
      poors register and found my Gt Gt Grandfather Robert Massie Saunders
      was receiving benifit in 1870; my question is this on the other info
      it states that he is the son of George & Joan Saunders for a long
      time resident in Peterhead now of Mill Seat with their son Minister
      there. The writing was quite bad so perhaps I have the wrong
      spelling ect., I wanted to know if Mill Seat was in or near
      Peterhead. Also is there anyway I can trace the Minister there.
      Thanks for any help you may be able to give me.
      Alice Urquhart
      Aberdeen