Re: [Peterhead] end of 1861 sea related jobs

  • george4705@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      In a message dated 09/25/2003 3:41:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      cci@... writes:

      > Margaret Hay 31 seamans wife MS

      This looks like it could be my Margaret Davidson Hay (Married 1851) Where did
      this list come from and MS is Maiden Surname? The age would be about right
      but If Hay is maiden surname then it is not my Margaret Hay.

      Margaret Davidson 35 seamans wife MS (This is possibility is mareried around
      25 yrs old..I don't have birth date)

      george