Hutchison's

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17, 2003
      This is for John Stuart

      Hi John, sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you but I have only just this week had a chance to pick up my research stuff again.
      I don't have much as yet but here is what I have.

      My G.G. Grandmother was Jessie Hutchison
      born. 28 Nov 1864 Blackhill, Peterhead
      died. 10 Apr 1933 14 Back Street, Peterhead
      buried. 12 Apr 1933 Constitution Street, Lair E762
      married. 24 Feb 1885 Stephen's Buildings, Boddam
      spouse. Alexander Cruden
      born. 5 Aug 1860 Gowanhill, Peterhead
      died. 8 Jan 1929 17 Tolbooth Wynd, Peterhead
      buried. 11 Jan 1929 Constitution Street, Lair E762

      I have a list of their children if you want them.

      Jessie Hutchison's parents were

      David Hutchison
      born. c.1829
      died. before 1895
      married 23 Nov 1858 Manse of Peterhead
      spouse. Jessie Walker Thom

      The marriage certificate stated that David was 29 at the time of his marriage and his place of residence was Auchnacoy, Logie Buchan. He was a farm servant and his parents were both still alive. They were James Hutchison and Margaret Ptolemy.

      Jessie was 20 at the time of her marriage and her place of residence was New Aberdour, Aberdour. She was a Domestic Servant and her parents were both still alive. They were John Thom and Helen Topp.

      Hope this is of help. Sorry that it is not much.

      Hazel