Offline mail

  • ljthom2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2003
      Hi all

      I can see that I might get quite involved in this group :-)
      Can anyone tell me how to set up Outlook Express to be able to
      access the messages posted to this group. I would love to be able to
      read and write off-line at my leisure.I have another email address.
      It takes me ages to come into Yahoo, get to my messages and then sit
      here typing away. I still find it quicker to go directly to the list
      of messages and read them there. I get lost trying to get to my
      mailbox I am used to Rootsweb style postings which come to my normal
      email address.

      Lyn