benzie/benzies

  • rick_benzies
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      Thank all of you for your information on my family.It is a lot easier
      when there are groups like yours that can help my work on the family
      tree. It is alot to learn but you have given me so much now.I have
      some questions on the name do we know where it came from or is it
      branched out under a different tree name, that would be nice to
      know.Again thanks for your group I am glad that I joined it & hope
      that more people would do that to . Thanks Again Rick Benzies