New to list

  • Lesley Bousbaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      I'm new to this list, so I thought I'd just post my interests -

      Alexander Hendry (born 1815 Old Deer) and Margaret Yule (born 1820
      Cruden) married Peterhead 1842. Alexander was a Master Baker. They
      had two children, both born Peterhead, Margaret (b. 1843) and
      Alexander (b. 1852). Alexander and Margaret (the parents) both died
      in St. Fergus in 1888.

      Alexander (the son) became a Master Draper and married Elizabeth
      McDonald in Turriff in 1877.

      I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who has come across these
      people.

      Regards

      Lesley Bousbaine
      Leicester, UK