Re: [Peterhead] For William Leslie

  • William Leslie
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2003
      Hello Lyn;
      I have seen information on these Peterhead Leslies before. Strangely enough, in such a small town, I am unable to connect them with my Peterhead or Longside Leslies. There must be a connection back somewhere, but I don't add any names to my family tree unless I can find a reliable document.
      Thanks for the information.
      Regards
      William