Re: [Peterhead] Breaking the waves location

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2003
      Thank you, Don and William, for sorting that out. The white church is
      definitely the one in the film, so I will tell my friend from Aberdeen!

      I have had only a cursory look at Longside for Peter Leslie, so I'll turn
      my attention there. Thanks for your help. As I said, I need to re-look
      at everything again. That's why I've been so quiet lately, but it won't
      last.

      Judy

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2003
        Hello Lyn;
        I have seen information on these Peterhead Leslies before. Strangely enough, in such a small town, I am unable to connect them with my Peterhead or Longside Leslies. There must be a connection back somewhere, but I don't add any names to my family tree unless I can find a reliable document.
        Thanks for the information.
        Regards
        William