Re: Saunders family Peterhead

  • aliceuuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "jasphd2003" <Johnstephen59@a...>
      wrote:
      Hi John,
      Thank you very much for your email - it is indeed the correct family,
      it takes me a step further, I have still to get George & Joan's
      marriage dates also George's date of death. Thanks again.
      Alice Urquhart
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 10, 2003
        Hi Alice,

        1851 Peterhead Census
        District 12, Page 22, No.111, St.Peter Street
        George Sanders, head, 52, Huntly
        Jane Sanders, wife, 46, Peterhead
        George Sanders, son, 19, Peterhead
        Alexander Sanders, son, 13, Peterhead
        Robert M Sanders, son, 11, Peterhead
        James R. Sanders, son, 7, Peterhead
        James Robertson, lodger, 81, Peterhead

        No.16, Alexander Skinner Saunders, watchmaker (single), died 22/1/1858 4h 30m pm at 8/5 Queen Street, male, aged 20 years, parents: George Saunders, shoemaker and Jane Saunders ms Skinner, cause: Pulmonary Disease upwards of 12 months, informant: Robert Saunders, brother, present.