Re: [Peterhead] pictures

  • 2Barbara Croker
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi John
      Yes please - can I have all 3 emailed? Regards Barbara

      >From: "jasphd2003" <Johnstephen59@...>
      >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Peterhead] pictures
      >Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:18:08 -0000
      >
      >i have posted 3 pictures in my group photo album phd old & new.the
      >first on is a painting of buchanhaven 1894 showing the punt system
      >which cost a farthing to use to cross the ugie to play golf before
      >the bridge was erected.the second two are the same picture but i had
      >to move the painting around to get it all on my scanner.if any one
      >would like a clearer copy e-mail me with your e-mail address and i
      >would gladley send.
      > regards john stephen

      Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
      http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp
    • jasphd2003
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
        hi barbera.
        Johnstephen59@... is my e-mail address if u send me
        yours i will gladly send photos to you.bye for now.
        regards john

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "2Barbara Croker" <barbcroker@h...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
          Hi John,
          barbcroker@... is my e-mail address. I didn't say so before because
          I thought you would get it at the top of my last message to you. Thank you
          for sending the photos. Regards Barbara

          >From: "jasphd2003" <Johnstephen59@...>
          >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Peterhead] Re: pictures
          >Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:39:08 -0000
          >
          >hi barbera.
          > Johnstephen59@... is my e-mail address if u send me
          >yours i will gladly send photos to you.bye for now.
          > regards john

          Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here