pictures

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2003
      i have posted 3 pictures in my group photo album phd old & new.the
      first on is a painting of buchanhaven 1894 showing the punt system
      which cost a farthing to use to cross the ugie to play golf before
      the bridge was erected.the second two are the same picture but i had
      to move the painting around to get it all on my scanner.if any one
      would like a clearer copy e-mail me with your e-mail address and i
      would gladley send.
      regards john stephen
    • 2Barbara Croker
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
        Hi John
        Yes please - can I have all 3 emailed? Regards Barbara

        >From: "jasphd2003" <Johnstephen59@...>
        >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Peterhead] pictures
        >Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:18:08 -0000
        >
        >i have posted 3 pictures in my group photo album phd old & new.the
        >first on is a painting of buchanhaven 1894 showing the punt system
        >which cost a farthing to use to cross the ugie to play golf before
        >the bridge was erected.the second two are the same picture but i had
        >to move the painting around to get it all on my scanner.if any one
        >would like a clearer copy e-mail me with your e-mail address and i
        >would gladley send.
        > regards john stephen

        Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
        http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp
      • jasphd2003
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2003
          hi barbera.
          Johnstephen59@... is my e-mail address if u send me
          yours i will gladly send photos to you.bye for now.
          regards john

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "2Barbara Croker" <barbcroker@h...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 3, 2003
            Hi John,
            barbcroker@... is my e-mail address. I didn't say so before because
            I thought you would get it at the top of my last message to you. Thank you
            for sending the photos. Regards Barbara

            >From: "jasphd2003" <Johnstephen59@...>
            >To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [Peterhead] Re: pictures
            >Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 10:39:08 -0000
            >
            >hi barbera.
            > Johnstephen59@... is my e-mail address if u send me
            >yours i will gladly send photos to you.bye for now.
            > regards john

            Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here