deaths,Falconer,Forrest,McIntosh

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28 1:53 AM
      Hi group, how are you.
      This is from Scotlandspeople.
      3 deaths, Falconer, Forrest, McIntosh
      The Forrest death is related to me.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      No 79
      Mary Jane Falconer
      5th May 1873, 4hr P.M.
      12 Errol Street, Peterhead
      sex, F
      age, 10 months
      cause of death, Marasmus 5 months (a severe form of malnutrition and progressive emanciation, often in the first year of life)
      father, George Falconer, seaman
      mother, Jane Falconer MS Bruce
      informant, Alexander Bruce, grand? not present. 10/2 Errol Street
      registered, Mary 7th 1873

      No 80
      Thomas Forrest, seaman, single
      May 9th 1873, 5hr 55min A.M. 12/3 Seagate
      sex, M
      age, 73 years
      father, George Forrest (dead)
      mother, Margaret Forrest MS Shand (dead)
      cause of death, Shang??? 2 days
      informant, George Forrest, nephew, not present, 4 Charlotte Street
      registered, 10th May 1873

      No 81
      John McIntosh, labourer, widower of Marjory Guthrie
      10th May 1873, 6hr 30min A.M. 18 Kirk Street
      sex, M
      age, 76 years
      father, Donald McIntosh, farmer, (dead)
      mother, Flora McIntosh MS McDonald (dead)
      cause of death, Pheunmonia
      ?? McIntosh, son present
      registered, 12th May 1873