Re: Whyte / Thomson Marriage

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2003
      only thing i have is:
      alxander whyte (M) jane brichen 8th dec 1866 Savoch Aberdeen.
      batch MII9091 source 6035516.

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Adam" <taadam@s...> wrote:
      > Would any list member perhaps have marriage information for:
      >
      > George Whyte b. March 02, 1891 Phd., son of Alexander Whyte and
      Jane Brichen
      > and
      > Helen Thomson b. February 02, 1889 Phd., daug. of George Thomson
      and Helen Soutter

      > George Whyte died in Peterhead August 1977 and Helen Whyte
      m.s.Thomson died in Peterhead, June 29, 1973 age 84 years.

      > I have attempted to locate a marriage on Scotland's People with no
      results using every variation of name spelling I can think of. They
      would have married abt. 1910 and had the following children, all born
      in Peterhead as far I am aware:
      > Alice Whitmore Milne Whyte, b. 1913 - 3rd child born
      > Flora
      > Helen (Neldie)
      > George
      > Ruby
      > Jack
      >
      > The information is for a friend who has just started her research
      in this family line. It would helpful to confirm her G grandparents
      marriage to ensure that she is on the right track for her ancestors.