Various Registry entries

  • Jim Patterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      Hi, All
      I have just uploaded some images of registry entries to my site
      http://www.crudenfamily.co.uk/images.php
      They are not all strictly Peterhead, but they might help somebody
      They include :-

      Births

      Walter Fowlie Cruden Birth 1901
      Includes Alexander Strachan and David Niddie births

      Jessie Hutchison Birth 1864
      Includes Annie-Jean Hutcheon and Jean Bruce births

      Sarah Third Birth 1870
      Includes Alexander Killoh and William Gray births

      Marriages

      Walter Fowlie Cruden - Mary Bella McGhie Marriage 1922
      Includes Alexander J S Morgan - Maria Duncan Marriage

      Alexander Cruden - Jessie Hutchison Marriage 1885
      Includes William S Forbes - Martha Chalmers Marriage

      David Hutchison - Jessie Thom Marriage 1858
      Includes James Bun? - Falconer? Cheyne...(Unreadable)

      William Third - Elspet Rust Marriage 1865
      Includes William Pratt - Margaret Peter Marriage

      Deaths

      George Cruden Death 1880
      Includes Unknown Female Infant and Ann Davidson Deaths

      Peter Ironside McGhie Death 1935
      Includes Mary Chrichton Watson Hutchison and James Fleming Deaths

      Peter Third Death 1888
      Includes Anne Pressley and Mary Irvine deaths

      Elizabeth Thom Death 1862
      Includes James Watt and John Wilson Deaths

      Census

      Longate Peterhead census 1891
      Names include Cruden, Mackie, O'Brien, Elrick, Gray, Rennie and
      Hepburn

      Tolbooth Wynd Peterhead census 1901
      Names include Milne, Ross, Cruden, Buchan, Warrander, Murray, Souter,
      Burnett and Cooper

      Regards
      Jim