re duff

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      margret duff my mother.

      g/father alexander duff (B)1906 (M) elizabeth alexander.(Father)
      alexander alexander.(Mother) elizabeth macpherson.

      gg/father alexander duff (B)1880 (M) williamina thompson.(Father)
      william thompson.(Mother) ann jane mckenzie

      ggg/father alexander duff (B)1858 (M)williamina webster.

      it seems that we have a family link here its nice to find relatives
      this way you could send me any extra details to Johnstephen59@...

      regrds john