Re: [Peterhead] RE DUFF

  • J Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2003
      Hello John,
      Alexander Duff was born in Glasgow April 13, 1859. His father was Peter Duff and his mother was Ann Cormie born in Paisley 1838.
      Williamina Webster was born in Banff May30, 1859. Her father was John Webster and her mother was Janet(Jessie) Munro born in Aberdeen June 15, 1843.
      I can go back further with these families and I will provide the information later.
      From your requested names I assume that you are descended from Alex Duff and Minnie Thompson whom I remember well. My grandmother is Annie Duff, Alex Duff's sister. Annie Duff married Jimmy Kilgour.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,
      Jim Adams
      Calgary, Alberta