Re: [Peterhead] stephens of boddam

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 12, 2003
      Hi John,
      This was on the same page as something I copied from the OPR, might be of help to you.

      1787
      March 4th 1787 William Stephen in Boddam had a son baptised, named Peter in presence of Alexander Cordiner and John Mackie.

      from,
      Catherine

    • jasphd2003
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2003
        i am trying to find all information about an alexander james stephen
        (boddam) (M) janet grey (boddam) 26th june 1836.if any one has
        followed this line i would like to know about all brothers and
        sisters of the above.also parents of the above.
        john stephen boddam(B) 1848 (M)may 1872 to ann troup boddam.
        james stephen (M) annabella connor davidson 24th march 1899 boddam.
        john stephen (B)1903 (M)annie mary moir
        regards john
      • jasphd2003

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2003
            could everyone who sent me details ect about my family line please re-
            send them to me as my computer crashed and i lost everything.i am now
            starting from scatch again.
            regards john stephen