Web Page Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 1999
      Hi All,

      I have updated the researchers table. If you have submitted entries
      then please check that I have included your information correctly
      (especially your email address).

      You are welcome to include your interests in the researchers table if
      you haven't already.

      I've also added a further 86 people to the lair records, thanks to a
      distant cousin.

      Do you have any suggestions for the web page? What would you like to
      see?
      Further updates will have:
      Peterhead Merchant Seaman Index
      Did you know? (Peterhead events, etc)

      Researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire?
      Visit Peterhead Genealogy http://axs.com.au/~wsb/
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 1999
        Hi All,

        I've just updated the web page, photos section. Thanks to Betty Holmes
        and Dave Wallace.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 12, 1999
          Hi All,

          I've just updated the web page, links and researchers sections.

          If you submitted an entry to the researchers section, please check that
          your information is correct, especially your email address.

          If you sent me information and it is not included, I'm sorry. Please
          send it again, remember the only restriction is that the ancestor must
          have been born and/or married in Peterhead.

          If you wish to be included, then send me the information in a similar
          format as the web page.

          Some of you might know that the site has been mention in the Computer
          Section of the Family Tree Magazine. This has brought more people to
          the site and a few new subscribers to the list. A good reason to
          advertise your Peterhead interest.

          Happy hunting.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 1999
            Hi All,

            The Peterhead web page has just been updated, Death Index. Now have
            some extra years. The search index on top of page has also been
            updated.

            If you would like the full details of the death certificates please let
            me know the name, year of death and reference no.

            I'm currently transcribing the 1869 deaths for Peterhead, so the next
            update will contain this. I also hope to add more photos provided by
            Bill Buchan and the researchers section.

            Have you got any sections for improvements to the web page or mailing
            list? What would you like to see on the web page?