Re: [Peterhead] Re: Riddell (Riddle) & Murray

  • Ron Will
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 6, 2003
      Thanks , then thats the place known as New Aberdour
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2003
        Sorry have been away and missed these threads till now.

        There is an Aberdour near Fraserburgh - the old parish is vey old and as the
        name implies there are new houses and a hotel there now hence New Aberdour.

        There are super caves you can get into at low tide- a great beach for kids,

        Margie

      • Mmm16dav@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 13, 2003
          A very large family of Murrays farmed at Buckie Farm on the outskirts of
          Peterhead for years -the farm is now one of the industrials estates on the
          outskirts of the town -

          Margie