Re: photos

  • Elisabeth Wilson
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
      At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
      >copy & paste this link

      I have tried this and got the following message:

      Error
      GROUP_CHECK

      gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

      I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
      and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
      wrong? I would love to see the photos!!

      Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Wilson
      South Hobart, Tasmania
      SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
      DAVIDSON (Strichen)