Re: [Peterhead] Charlie Bruce's family

  • sheilagh butlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      Hello Betty,

      I beleive we may be related, I certainly had a cousin called Ian Holmes who
      I can only recall meeting once when I was small at my grandparents house in
      Peterhead - I think it was called Greenbank but I forgot whereabouts it was.

      . My fathers sisters were as you described. My mother was Doreen Jebson
      and I am the eldest of four, Charles (or Chas), Hazel and Michael Bruce, we
      left Peterhead in 1960 after the death of my grandfather Charles Bruce who
      was living with my aunt Marjorie and uncle Charlie Webster out towards the
      prison somewhere, I can't remember where.

      I married Richard in 1969 and we have three sons - we live in Devon.

      Good to hear from you. hope all goes well with your daughterSheilagh