Re: [Peterhead] Collieston in the past

  • don.esslemont@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
      Margie wrote:

      > Should any of the home members be interested, Dr Lewis Mackie is
      > giving a talk on old Collieston on Tuesday 29th July in Collieston.

      I shan't be able to attend, alas :-) But I'd be _very_ interested in
      learning more about it. My grandmother bought 8 The Cliff in 1935,
      and it passed out of our family when my sister and I sold it about 10
      years ago.

      Regards,

      Don

      **
      Don Esslemont, Director
      Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
      Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 353 7016
      email: don@...
      http://www.decision.co.nz
      **
    • Mmm16dav@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2003
        Don Hi,

        I am sure your family will be remembered in Collieston- my daughter in law's
        parenets own the shop in Collieston and my great grandmother was a Mitchell
        from Collieston.

        Should you want any news or photos of Collieston let me know,

        Margie