Collieston in the past

  • Margie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
      Should any of the home members be interested, Dr Lewis Mackie is
      giving a talk on old Collieston on Tuesady 29th July in Collieston.
      As many of the Collieston fishing links are also similar to those of
      Peterhead - as are the familes- this should be a most interesting
      talk. It is being done in conjunction with Collieston Gala running
      next week - culminating on Sat 2nd August,

      Margie
    • don.esslemont@paradise.net.nz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
        Margie wrote:

        > Should any of the home members be interested, Dr Lewis Mackie is
        > giving a talk on old Collieston on Tuesday 29th July in Collieston.

        I shan't be able to attend, alas :-) But I'd be _very_ interested in
        learning more about it. My grandmother bought 8 The Cliff in 1935,
        and it passed out of our family when my sister and I sold it about 10
        years ago.

        Regards,

        Don

        **
        Don Esslemont, Director
        Decision Research Ltd, Box 5530 Wellington New Zealand
        Mobile: (64 2) 144 8769 Home:(64 6) 353 7016
        email: don@...
        http://www.decision.co.nz
        **
      • Mmm16dav@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2003
          Don Hi,

          I am sure your family will be remembered in Collieston- my daughter in law's
          parenets own the shop in Collieston and my great grandmother was a Mitchell
          from Collieston.

          Should you want any news or photos of Collieston let me know,

          Margie