Re: photos

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
      copy & paste this link

      regards john
    • Elisabeth Wilson
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 5 2:03 AM
        At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
        >copy & paste this link

        I have tried this and got the following message:

        Error
        GROUP_CHECK

        gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

        I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
        and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
        wrong? I would love to see the photos!!

        Elisabeth

        Elisabeth Wilson
        South Hobart, Tasmania
        SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
        DAVIDSON (Strichen)