photos

  • Elisabeth Wilson
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
      At 10:08 PM 24/07/03, you wrote:

      >I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
      >sometime in the early 1920's.

      Can someone PLEASE post a step by step guide to finding the group photos??
      I could maybe contribute some if I knew where and how to put them.

      Many thanks, Elisabeth

      Elisabeth Wilson
      South Hobart, Tasmania
      SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
      DAVIDSON (Strichen)
    • jasphd2003
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
        copy & paste this link

        regards john
      • Elisabeth Wilson
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
          At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
          >copy & paste this link

          I have tried this and got the following message:

          Error
          GROUP_CHECK

          gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

          I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
          and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
          wrong? I would love to see the photos!!