Re: Peterhead Old Parish Church

  • jasphd2003
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 23 6:44 AM
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Suttle" <suttlesound@b...>
      wrote:
      > Hi group
      >
      > Would someone please be able to tell me the location of the Muckle
      Kerk. Is
      > it on a corner?
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Sue

      there is a picture of the kirk in the group photo's phd old & new
    • Greg Suttle
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 24 5:08 AM
        Thank you to those who responded to my query regarding the Muckle Kirk.

        I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
        sometime in the early 1920's.

        Sue
      • Elisabeth Wilson
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 24 6:08 AM
          At 10:08 PM 24/07/03, you wrote:

          >I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
          >sometime in the early 1920's.

          Can someone PLEASE post a step by step guide to finding the group photos??
          I could maybe contribute some if I knew where and how to put them.

          Many thanks, Elisabeth

          Elisabeth Wilson
          South Hobart, Tasmania
          SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
          DAVIDSON (Strichen)
        • jasphd2003
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 24 7:49 AM
            copy & paste this link

            regards john
          • Elisabeth Wilson
            Message 5 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
              At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
              >copy & paste this link

              I have tried this and got the following message:

              Error
              GROUP_CHECK

              gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

              I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
              and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
              wrong? I would love to see the photos!!