RE: [Peterhead] Peterhead Old Parish Church

  • sam
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 22, 2003
      Corner of Erroll St and Charlotte St

      Try entering the address at www.map24.co.uk. The following link may or may
      not work
      http://www.map24.co.uk/map24/index.php3?map24_sid=f1956483f94eab95305929e4aa
      223418&street0=KIRK+ST&zip0=Post+Code&city0=Peterhead&country0=gb&gcf=1&mapt
      ype=JAVA&force_maptype=RELOAD&x=0&y=0

      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 23, 2003
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Suttle" <suttlesound@b...>
        wrote:
        > Hi group
        >
        > Would someone please be able to tell me the location of the Muckle
        Kerk. Is
        > it on a corner?
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Sue

        there is a picture of the kirk in the group photo's phd old & new
      • Greg Suttle
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
          Thank you to those who responded to my query regarding the Muckle Kirk.

          I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
          sometime in the early 1920's.

          Sue
        • Elisabeth Wilson
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
            At 10:08 PM 24/07/03, you wrote:

            >I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
            >sometime in the early 1920's.

            Can someone PLEASE post a step by step guide to finding the group photos??
            I could maybe contribute some if I knew where and how to put them.

            Many thanks, Elisabeth

            Elisabeth Wilson
            South Hobart, Tasmania
            SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
            DAVIDSON (Strichen)
          • jasphd2003
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
              copy & paste this link

              regards john
            • Elisabeth Wilson
              Message 6 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
                At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
                >copy & paste this link

                I have tried this and got the following message:

                Error
                GROUP_CHECK

                gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

                I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
                and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
                wrong? I would love to see the photos!!