Peterhead Old Parish Church

  • Greg Suttle
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 21, 2003
      Hi group

      Would someone please be able to tell me the location of the Muckle Kerk. Is
      it on a corner?

      Thank you

      Sue
    • sam
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 22, 2003
        Corner of Erroll St and Charlotte St

        Try entering the address at www.map24.co.uk. The following link may or may
        not work
        http://www.map24.co.uk/map24/index.php3?map24_sid=f1956483f94eab95305929e4aa
        223418&street0=KIRK+ST&zip0=Post+Code&city0=Peterhead&country0=gb&gcf=1&mapt
        ype=JAVA&force_maptype=RELOAD&x=0&y=0

        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 23, 2003
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Suttle" <suttlesound@b...>
          wrote:
          > Hi group
          >
          > Would someone please be able to tell me the location of the Muckle
          Kerk. Is
          > it on a corner?
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Sue

          there is a picture of the kirk in the group photo's phd old & new
        • Greg Suttle
          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
            Thank you to those who responded to my query regarding the Muckle Kirk.

            I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
            sometime in the early 1920's.

            Sue
          • Elisabeth Wilson
            Message 5 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
              At 10:08 PM 24/07/03, you wrote:

              >I have uploaded into the group photos, a photo of the church which was taken
              >sometime in the early 1920's.

              Can someone PLEASE post a step by step guide to finding the group photos??
              I could maybe contribute some if I knew where and how to put them.

              Many thanks, Elisabeth

              Elisabeth Wilson
              South Hobart, Tasmania
              SPENCE(Peterhead) PAUL (Peterhead?) MURRISON (Peterhead) CRAIG (Strichen)
              DAVIDSON (Strichen)
            • jasphd2003
              Message 6 of 23 , Jul 24, 2003
                copy & paste this link

                regards john
              • Elisabeth Wilson
                Message 7 of 23 , Aug 5, 2003
                  At 12:49 AM 25/07/03, John wrote:
                  >copy & paste this link

                  I have tried this and got the following message:

                  Error
                  GROUP_CHECK

                  gpg12.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

                  I then went through the whole process of confirming and changing passwords
                  and still get the same message. Is the URL right? What am I doing
                  wrong? I would love to see the photos!!