Re: Dickie lairds

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9 2:21 AM
      Hi Jim,

      jm@... wrote:

      > I noticed in the laird listings that there are three Dickies:
      > Agnes Dickie 1888 Laird D233
      > Barron Dickie 1888 Laird D233
      > Unnamed Dickie 1891 Laid D233
      > Is there any way you could tell me who the parents of these babies were?

      Sorry, don't know who the parents were, but it would seem they are
      somehow connected to the following:
      Lair D233 Family of Geo Forgie of Thunderton
      1843 Alex Forgie, age 6, Thunderton
      1846 Margt Bisset, 82, do
      1846 Geo Forgie, 15, do
      1846 Isa Philip, 4.5, Roanheads
      1846 Jas Lawson, 1.5
      1860 Margt Forgie, 72, Buthlaw
      1877 Margt Forgie or Smith, 37, Buthlaw
      May 28 1878 Wm Forgie, 83, Old Deer
      Aug 31 1888 Barron Dickie, 2 days, King St
      Sep 1 1888 Agnes Dickie, 3 days, do
      Ap 6 1891 Dickie, SB (still born), do

      The ones without the full burial date were on the previous page and the
      first part was cut off on the photocopy. By the way, Lair D232 is the
      Family of Jas Forgie of Thunderton.

      Regards, Wade