Re: [Peterhead] duff

  • J Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Alexander Duff and Williamina Webster are my Greatgrandparents. Their parents were Peter Duff and Ann Cormie and John Webster and Jessie Munro. Are they related to you?
      Jim Adams.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2003
        alexander & williamina were my g.g.g.parents on my mothers side
        Margeret gibbson duff.if you would like some more details e-mail me @
        Johnstephen59@... i will be happy to pass on extra details.

        In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, J Adams <jckadams@s...> wrote:
        > Alexander Duff and Williamina Webster are my Greatgrandparents.
        Their parents were Peter Duff and Ann Cormie and John Webster and
        Jessie Munro. Are they related to you?
        > Jim Adams.

        unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        Service.