Re: Florence of Peterhead

  • Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      I am researching James Florence and his wife
      Mary Falconer. Marriage 14 Oct 1826. James was
      born in Auchterless.

      Their children James, John Mary Alexander William
      George and Alexander Stevenson.

      After the death of his first wife Mary James later remarried

      I wondered if anyone is researching this family.

      I think the surname of James' second wife Middleton

      Cheers
      Marie