Re: [Peterhead] Death information

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
      Hi Sue,

      Looks like you found a mistake for me.

      No.186, Elizabeth Webster Cowie, single, died 3/12/1860 0h 45m pm at 27/1/ Marischal Street, female, aged 11 months, parents: Alexander Cowie flesher and Elizabeth Cowie ms Bruce, cause: unknown, no medical attendant, informant: Alexander Cowie, father, present.

      No.109, Thomas Connon, single, died 13/06/1909 9h pm at 16 Erroll Street, male, aged 10 years and 9 months, parents: James Connon, cooper and Jane Connon ms Booth, cause: Tuberculosis left knee joint, 7 years; Do. spinal vertebrae, 4 years; Diarrhoea, 21 days; informant: James Connon, father, present.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2003
        Thank you for this info. I thought there may have been a mistake in the name
        but I didn't want to say anything until I was sure.

        Sue