BOYDS and SMITHS

  • Margaret Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      Thank you for the welcome.
      I am researching William BOYD who married Dorothea SMITH in Peterhead in 1804 and their families.
      Of particular interest, at the moment is to find the burial records for William and Dorothea who, according to their death records were buried in the Churchyard of Peterhead when they died in 1860. I would be keen to know the location and the purchasers of the plots.
      They had a number of children:
      Andrew born 12 May 1805
      Anne " 23 May 1806
      John " 6 December 1807
      Janet " 12 may 1809
      William " 24 November 1801
      Isabella Forbes " 17 March 1812
      Louisa Norton " 17 April 1813
      There were two other daughters, Dorothea and Margaret and maybe even more!
      Is anyone familiar with this family and its origins?
      Regards
      Margaret
      Western Australia