James Gammack and Ann Lawrence

  • Roy Flett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      1851 Census for Peterhead

      At Couplandhill

      Ann Gammack head 59 Ploughman's wife b Rathen
      Jess Gammack dau 28 Serv b Fraserburgh
      Ann Gammack dau 26 Serv b Fraserburgh
      Christian Jamieson gr dau 12 b Longside
      John Elrick gr son 10 scholar b Longside
      Maurice Webster gr son 6 scholar b Longside
      Jemima Gammack gr dau 4 b Longside
      James Gammack gr son 1 b Aberdour

      Ann Gammack, my gt gt gt gt grandmother, was Ann Lawrence b 1791
      Rathen to Charles Lawrence and Margaret Yule. She married James
      Gammack 8 Jun 1816 Rathen.

      I am able to identify some of the grandchildren. John Elrick was the
      daughter of Janet (Jess) Gammack by George Elrick. Maurice Webster
      was the son of Ann Gammack by James Webster. Jemima Gammack was the
      daughter Janet Gammack by Robert Mutch baptised as Jemima Mutch 1847
      Longside.

      I haven't been able to identify Christian Jamieson born circa 1839
      Longside or James Gammack born circa 1850 Aberdour?

      Has anyone come across them?

      Roy