Thomas Barron Leslie

  • Judy Hand
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2003
      As Wade is currently updating the Researchers List, I wonder if anyone can remember who was researching Thomas Barron Leslie. I have a feeling it was Sue Williamson, but I don't have her email address. I have found another serious researcher of this line, and would like to put the two of them in touch

      Thanks,

      Judy Hand
      Auckland, NZ