Webster

  • usstweedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2003
      Hello Betty

      I have a Elizabeth Webster B: Oct. 4, 1847 Peterhead. Parents are
      George Webster and Elizabeth Shepherd. According to the IGI Elizabeth
      ( B: 1847 ) was a only child. Elizabeth married Thomas Wallace on
      July 30, 1871,( 232-50 ) Peterhead. Elizabeth died in Peterhead ( 232-
      1-61 )in 1890.
      If by chance this is one of your Websters, would you have any info on
      George Webster and Elizabeth Shepherd.

      Regards
      Jim Allan