Petehead Shipmasters

  • usstweedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hello Alex

      If you are interested, I have all the ships, dates and destinations
      for both of the Wiiliam Allan's that you mentioned. I also have their
      seamans, mates and captains ticket numbers.

      Althougt I have all the information on the Forrest's that you sent,
      thank you for your effort.

      Regards
      Jim Allan
    • Alex Ritchie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        For Jim Allan :

        Hi Jim,
        I would be very interested in getting any
        information you have about the two William Allans.
        Best Regards

        Alex Ritchie