Re: [Peterhead] Forrest

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi Jim,
      Alex has given an answer to you with more info than I could give. Thank's Alex.
      This is what I have;

      On the 1801 census Peter Forrest is living at 142 North Shore, and there is a birth for him about 1770 but no place stated. The recent Forrest records I posted were from Ancestry.com and when I typed in Peter Forrest only records of him as a witness came up, and only in the first quarter of the 1800's.

      For a Catherine Grieve I have her birth as about 1804 but I don't know where about.
      I took off the 1841 census all the Forrest's I could find and Peter was'nt among them unless I missed him or he was dead.

      Wish I could tell you more.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine