Re: [Peterhead] For Catherine (Forrest)

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      Hi Jim, thanks for your message.

      I could'nt get into the site you told me about. Angelfire said it could'nt find the page.

      I went over the Forrest names that I have and Iain Forrest has given me, he is also researching the Forrest's in Peterhead and I could'nt see anything about Margaret born about 1790, only that she married John Allan, and that was on the IGI.

      If she died in 1852, have you seen the 1851 census and did it say where she was born.

      On the Old Parochial Records the only christenings for a Margaret Forrest is the same as the IGI entries.
      Margaret chr 18-10-1785 Lonmay, father Charles.
      Margaret chr 26-9-1791 Ellon, father Alexander
      Margaret chr 13-1-1794 Ellon, father Charles

      Sorry I could'nt be of more help, my Forrest's are just as hard to track down.
      I would still love to see into the site at Angelfire, if there's another address please send it on.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine