William Gordon Diverall

  • CCI
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Hi Betty, and there's more.

      Where did the Diverall's come from?
      I looked on the Old Scotland fiche records and Old Parochial Records and the earliest date was 1843 and all the entries were from Peterhead alone.

      maybe you have all this.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine

      Barbara Gordon Diverall born 17-7-1865
      father William Gordon Diverall, mother Christian Johnston

      Charles Bruce Diverall born 27-4-1873
      father William Gordon Diverall, mother Christian Johnston

      George Johnston Diverall born 26-4-1867
      father William Gordon Diverall, mother Christian Johnston

      James Diverall born 5-2-1869
      father William Gordon Diverall, mother Christian Johnston

      William Gordon Diverall born 12-1-1871
      father William Gordon Diverall, mother Christian Johnston

      Elizabeth Diveral married George Maitland 8-12-1866
      Peterhead and St. Nicholas

      James Diverall married Barbara Gordon 7-11-1833

      Jemima Diverall married Charles Bruce 13-9-1871

      William Gordon Diverall married Christian Johnston 5-1-1864

      Wm. Diverl born 6-7-1843 (no parents names)